ABOUT BULK WOOD PELLETS
Sia Stumbrs Renewables offer a direct, bulk-blown delivery service from Latvia and Ukraine to within Europe, production plants and two distribution hubs. They are located in:
Sia Stumbrs operate their own fleet of specialist vehicles. These vehicles are operated by highly trained and experienced Delivery Specialists in order to carry out deliveries to the ENplus standard. There is no minimum order limit and we have a range of vehicles. The fleet includes:
- 6 wheeled, rear-steer, 26 tonne, (13.9t capacity) rigids
- 8 wheeled, rear-steer, 32 tonne,(18t capacity) rigids
- Articulated, rear-steer, 44 tonne (27t capacity) trucks
These vehicles are equipped with all of the required equipment to carry out your delivery.
- Legal-for-trade, Class III weighing equipment
- Vent assist/extraction units to reduce pressure in pellet silos
- Storz and Camlock connections
- Variable lengths of low abrasion delivery pipes
- Dust socks
By ordering direct from Sia Stumbrs, one of the Ukraine and Latvia’s best known, well respected and longest standing ENplus A1 producers, you will be removing any middle-man from the supply chain. This allows Sia Stumbrs to monitor the supply chain from production to end user, ensuring quality and traceability. You’ll also find we are competitively priced, helping you to reduce your heating bills.